Home / Jane Badler 5
- Jane Badler exposes her curves in sexy swimsuit
Jane relocated to Australia after filming Mission: Impossible (1988) Down Under, marrying businessman Stephen Haines.
- Jane Badler wears a sexy leather outfit
Jane spent her teen years in Manchester, New Hampshire, where she attended Central High School.
- Jane Badler looks sexy in jeans and boots
Jane won the Miss New Hampshire title and competed at the 1972 Miss America Pageant before going on to study drama at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois.
- Jane Badler flaunts her beautiful legs in heels
In 1977, Jane gained her first major role on the TV soap opera One Life to Live (1968), where she played "Melinda Cramer Janssen" until 1981, returning briefly to reprise the role in 1983.
- Jane Badler takes a selfie in bathroom wearing sexy clothes
Jane Badler, the American and Australian actress best known for her role as the evil reptilian Visitor leader "Diana" in the NBC mini-series V (1983), its sequel V: The Final Battle (1984), the subsequent TV series V (1984), and the last season of the latest series V (2009), was born on the last day of 1953 in Brooklyn, New York.